Township Clerk Services
Central to government because they are responsible for keeping and making official records and legislation accessible to residents, the clerk’s office is essential. They are often the first and most direct link between residents and government.
- Assist clients in finding their voters information.
- Assist our clients in finding resources through collaboration with various
- Social Service Agencies and Community Agencies.
- Distribution of Absentee Ballot Applications.
- Issue temporary 90-day vehicle placards for disable persons, with a completed application from the Doctor.
- Manages the coordination and distribution of replacement placards.
- Notary Public Documentation (notarizing documents for no charge)
- Inform the residents of Bremen Township Meetings through Legal and Public Notices.
- Administer Oaths to all Township Elected Officials.
- Publicizing and conducting Annual Town Meeting as required by statute. Meetings are held the second Tuesday in April of each year. Electors elect a Moderator.
- Assists County Clerk with Election Outreach and Deputy Registrar Classes.
- Acts as the Official Custodian of Bremen Township records.
- Conducts Bid Opening.
NOTICE OF BREMEN TOWNSHIPS
ANNUAL TREASURER’S REPORT
FISCAL YEAR 2018-2019
Notice is hereby given that THE ANNUAL TREASURER’S REPORT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018-2019 for the Town of Bremen, in the County of Cook, State of Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning April 1, 2018 and ending March 31, 2019, will be on file and conveniently available to public inspection at 16361 S. Kedzie., Markham, IL on September 30, 2019. Filing is in accordance of 30 ILCS 15/2 & 60 ILCS 1/70-30
John D. Lord
Bremen Township Clerk
CLERK’S OFFICE IS OPEN
MON – FRI
9:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
Bremen Township Clerk’s Office
16361 Kedzie Parkway
Markham, IL 60428