Utility Assistance – At the intake interview and before a Completed and signed Application for assistance has been submitted, the following requirements must be met:
- The Utility must be a current disconnection notice (before the disconnection date) but not yet disconnected.
- The Utility must be in the name of the client.
- The Client must have valid I.D.
- The Utility disconnection must be paid in full.
- The amount of the grant must meet the need to keep service from being disconnected.
- The client must show proof of their portion of the Payment at the time of assistance being granted.
- The client has not received assistance in the past twenty-four (24) months.
- Current disconnection notice means before the disconnection date.
- Valid I.D. must have the current address shown on the I.D.