Welcome to the Bremen Township Assessor’s office! Your local taxpayer advocate.
Our office is available to answer your questions about the Cook County property tax process.
We are available to answer questions about property ownership, sales data, permanent index numbers or tax estimates for new construction. We are first and foremost your local property tax advocate.
Our office provides many services to the residents of the Bremen Township:
- Filing for Homeowners, Senior, Senior Freeze, Disability, and Veterans Exemptions
- Assistance to homeowners and seniors in completing Certificate of Error forms for any exemptions they did not receive, which may result in a refund.
- Assistance in filing appeals at both the Cook County Assessor and the Cook County Board of Review
- Requesting a tax bill
- Change of name and address
- Provide access to Sidwell Maps
- Free Notary Service
Sign up to receive updates from the Bremen Township Assessor’s Office.
Sign Up Here
Assessor’s Office Helpful Links
- Cook County Assessor’s Office
- Cook County Board of Review
- Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board
- Cook County Treasurer
- Cook County Clerk
Willie Jones: email@example.com
Willanda Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (708) 333-1591
Hours of Operation
- Monday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday -9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed