Kathryn Straniero – TOWNSHIP SUPERVISOR
Approximately one year ago, this administration and Board of Trustees was sworn into office. It gives me great pleasure that in our inaugural year, we have made substantial progress in Building a Better Bremen, from the expansion of programs, enhancing services, forming new partnerships to maintaining a strong debt free financial base.
These accomplishments were not achieved alone, but by a team effort with a united goal of establishing Bremen Township as an example of what can be accomplished through teamwork. Each individual brings with them unique strengths and areas of expertise. The glue that binds them together is their combined commitment to service. That being said, each board member has volunteered to take on more responsibility by serving as chairpersons in our newly formed committees which will utilize their talents to better serve our residents. I am very proud to be a part of this team and look forward to continuing this journey with them.
Your elected officials are as follows:
- Township Supervisor – Kathryn Straniero
- John D. Lord – Clerk
- Willie A. Jones – Assessor
- John P. Flaherty – Highway Commissioner
- Carolyn R. Carter – Intergovernmental Affairs Committee Chair
- Mary Catuara – Special Services Committee Chair
- Edward P. Maggio – Finance Committee Chair
- John M. (Mike) Tatro – Building and Grounds Committee Chair